Tuesday, August 28, 2007

the Evilness of do0da's Ears

Well for the past couple of months my right ear has been blocked. So today after months of semi deafness in my right ear i finally decided to go see a doc! The words of Brain Regan come to mind, "You'd think instantly improved vision would be on the top of your to do list" course its not vision in my case bes you get the point. WELL NOW I KNW WHY ITS NOT! See its not the first time i visit mr ear doctor and last time the dude practically mutilated my fuckin ear! Bes i deserved that for misusing one of those ear cotton sticks :P apparently instead of cleaning/drying them i blocked them and he had to use suction and long pointy needles to get them out and ud think he'd be careful with all the needles but fuck no it felt like he was carving the mona lisa in my ear ducts:P



So after that i told myself to NEVER stick ANYTHING in my ear. Fa when i went to the doc today hes like inta 7a6 shay bathonik o ana im like NO! i learned my lesson from the first time. Hes like la2 akeed 7a6 shay o he gets his suction and needles and does his worst. O THE SHITTY THING IS I JUST REMEMBERED HOW IT GOT BLOCKED O I DIDNT PUT NE THING IN IT! EVEN THOU HE SAID HE SAW A JAR7 IN THERE ( ithahir athar the old doc :P even thou the old doc was like years ago :P ) IT got blocked bro7ha athakar awal every time i wake up, i find my right ear blocked bes awal kanat tifta7 in like 5 mins ? ba3dain min 5 lay 10 ba3dain min 10 til never opened til today :P



La7atht ilyoum ina FAJ2A I CAN HEAR chiny imrakib a new surround system :p i9ot mo bes min jiha wa7da!! LAA o i no longer have to hold the fone with my right hand to my left ear chini 7mar :P i had lots of weird moves like itha a7ad 3ala yimeeni bicinema o bisasrni lazim alif o a36i my other ear :P NOW I DONT HAVE TO ! bes 3ad i still find myself holding my fone to the left ear :p 9arat habbit bes il break it soon enuf :P right now i got music on and enjoying my new built in natural surround system :P Wala it felt so weird talkin cuz like il3ada ilyimeen maku shay :P laaa bes im gona miss 7araka ti3awadt 3alaiha awal i can put my ipod ear piece to the right and talk on the fone on the left :P o mayi7tay aga9r 3ala the music cuz its already low :P al7een lazim ya aga9r ya asheel isama3a :( but fuck that its a worthwhile sacrifice :p

15 comments:

Pearls said...

looooooool! salaamat ;p eheheh wenta laish la3eb bathoonik li3ib chethi ? :P 3ad i love the "ear cotton sticks" 3ala goltik ;p oo mabrook 3ala il new surround ;p mo 7ilwa a7ad yesra5 bathoonik thinking that ur still deaf and u go back to being deaf again (A) .. i7mid rabik u dont know me ;p

Missy said...

LOOOOL I had the same a month ago, I went to mr ear doc o sawali tan'9ef and my ears threw up all the wax and the thingies that were stuck inside. HAHAHAH ,, it was disgustingly funny! never knew that the ear is ticklish!! :P

e7med rabik ena bas 1 ear. ana both of my ears were blocked LOL. I was half deaf for weeeks and when someone whispers I go like: NA3AAAAAAM? HAAAAAAA? shnoooo? Masmaaaaaaa3333? LOLLLLL

eshda3wa said...

olaaa

imkhale nafsik min9imkh all this time!

salamaat!

loooool
wallah sa3at 3alaik 7arakat 3ajeeba ghareeba

um-miT3ib said...

LOOOOOOL!!!!

i3jibatny 7arakat el cinema ! :P

Reem said...

loooooooooooooooooool
el7emdellah 3l salama :* ma yshoof shar!

i think u need a habit breaker looooooooool!! ;p

couple of months!!! man!!
aham shay u r ok now :D

shoosha said...

hi :) ana literally kilyoum lazem ad3as the cotton buds im athooni in the morning oo at night, wansaa adoo5 wakayef when i do that, baas ams!!! i think i pushed it in ezyada 3an il lezoom ooo im deaf in my left ear now oo it really hurts lai daraja i couldn't sleep on my left side ams :D yaa salaam oo bacher waray 6ayara ooo air pressure oo looya, allah yaster!!

Omtantoo7 said...

LOOOOOOOOOL! athker awal mara i got my ear cleaned bil doctor.. everything was so freaking loud! i could hear people breathe!

Danah said...

LOOL! baba galli 6alli3aw petrol min athoonik:P

Anonymous said...

salamat dude....zaman i didnt visit ur blog..been so busy..but i liked the new template...keep it up!

do0da said...

i couldve sworn i replied to this post bes nvm here it goes again :P



pearls: Alla isalmich :P ala ibarik feech la la 7ata low t9ar5een min ilyoum lay batcher its worth it :P

missy: he did both ears none the less :P i guess ear docs enjoy the pain they bring on others :P

eshda3wa: uhwa i was gona fix it faster bes i got round it :P one working ear is enuf :P

um-mit3ib: it works too loll

reem: LOLL this world is only fit for one donald duck wanabe :P

shoosha: GL! ur gona be person number three on this comment list to endure the pains of the evil ear doc :P bes hey atleast uve been warned so like go in while stocked up on pain killers :P jk :P

omtantoo7: LOLLL ana rasi iftar i couldnt walk straight wakt-ha o the loudness of everything didnt help either

dana: ahahahahah it wasnt as bad as the first time :P

maze: alla isalmik o wb o thanks =]

EniGma said...

ughhh laaaaaaaa :S i was shuddering throughout the whole post. Remember my suffering last time with the ear drs? I posted about it gabil la af9il 3ala my blog and delete everything in it ;/

Bs seriously STOP using the cotton buds. I usually get my ear(s) infected every few months eb sebat el cottons ely ad3as-hom all the way wakref eb athoony. But last time was the worst infection ever (remember it was misdiagnosed and treated incorrectly).

And if you don't listen to me and fuck up ur ears (which u will sooner or later), email me and i'll tell u the dr I went to akhir shay, he's the best :P

Ammaro said...

salamaat...

Pearls said...

doooda inta laish bil qarnain mara u post something?!:P anyway mbarak 3alaik il shahar!! oo 3asak it3ooda kil sina !

do0da said...

Enigma: I did stop the 2nd time wasnt from the buds =/ madri min shino thou if it comes back ilemail u and see that doc lol

Ammaro: ala isalmik

Pearls: LOL cuz kil ma i wana post something happens like my net stops working :P

No3iK said...

i see someone is very busy :)