Friday, March 14, 2008

solace

i find my self confused. Everything is going well.. everything but one. Thing is 9 times out of 10 id trade all those everythings for that one. Oh well i've waited this long might as well see it out.

How nice of all this to coincide with my final year in uni. But a one of my teachers gave me good advice the other day.. well i think its good :p he was like mi7sin why the hell are u studying? its ur last semester ! just make sure u pass o 5ala9 grades dont mean shit this late in uni. LIKE I NEED ANY MORE MOTIVATION TO SLACK OFF ! finally the weekends here i can use some sleep.

My senior project has been a hell vortex sucking out most of my social life and my bloggin life too. But im happy today we were stuck on the verge of giving up and then the google gods finally showed me the right link and so we might actually get round to doing more work so expect another long disappearance. 6.5 weeks and il be free =D

Why is it when ur trying to stop thinking of something EVERYONE around you brings it up. Thing is im not sure im doing the right thing but i want it non the less so instead of talking myself out of it im just trying to not think about it but it seems to be on the edge of everyones tongue bringing it up left and right forcing me to think about it and i neeeed a break from all this thinking!

Last but not least i have to say I LOVE my brain. =P If i could make a being out of my brain id marry it. why ? i usually find my solace in music. And so writing this post up a line was stuck in my head and ive been trying to figure out whats this song that my brain is trying to get me to listen to?? So i google the part i do remember which is

Sometimes the last thing you want comes in first, sometimes the first thing you want never comes


guess shino il takmila =P ?

but I know that waiting is all you can do, sometimes.

tloomooni laish i love my brain? :P its been telling me i should just keep on waiting and not give up on that thing =]

o and the songs' Strange and beautiful by Aqualung.

9 comments:

Amethyst said...

I'm confused, too;\

Ya7laila your prof. Hatha lo 3endi chan alema every morning;p

6.5 weeks wayed! You better not stop blogging for 6.5 weeks;@

Because garada! GARADA!

You're weird;p

Anonymous said...

6.5?! ana 12!:(

Anonymous said...

Make use of ur 6.5 weeks then youll be a freeeee Girl:)

Its a great feeling.

Oranjina fadidra said...

hahahah ya3jibniii tafker your professor, straight to the point ;p

um-miT3ib said...

ur prof rayal bima3na il kalema;p

eshda3wa said...

its my last semester too
and im stretching the no studying thing waaay to for
im not attending
not caring
and shakli bakelha 3adel!

Unknown said...

totally true. I graduated last semester. Everyone is fine, even those who got Ds.

F. said...

You sound drowned in work and worry.

Do what you have to do and you'll be fine :)

About people bringing up the thing you don't want to think about...You might be concentrating too hard on not thinking that you see this thing reflected in others' words, actions or behaviour.

Take a deep breath, it always helps.

do0da said...

amethyst: I never denied my weirdom

im not stopping for 6 weeks i plan on ditching one of my classes batcher so might post :p

LOL i took his advice and ditched his class ilyoum :P

im planning on going all Hakuna matata to stop the confusion :P

I ACTUALLY SOLVED MOST OF IT TODAY :P the confusion bes low mafakir ne more deeply o just settle on what i want right now it really will be hakuna matata

o and dont ask why i did this all backwards :P

i5ty: HA ! :r 6 weeks now

zainoba: ihope not; i didnt knw i was getting a sex change in six weeks :P

i knw it feels gr8 but i wana feel it now :P

oranjina: its a shame i only have one class with him :P

um-mit3ib: LOL il decide that when i see my grade :P

eshda3wa: i cant remember the last time dawamt sboo3 kamil :P

i only care bout the senior project o its finally working out o bes a5al9a im practically free

o and GL with ur classes

vixen: mabi adris bes mabi Ds :P

F: I am bes ditching helps :P

oo laa laa they BLATANTLY mention the topic mo 9idfaa :P

like imagine the topic is homemade pancakes o ya3ni something malaaa da3i with teachers :P ba3dain every teacher o every friend hab ib talkin about homemade pancakes CHINA YADROON :P bes i gave up im talkin bout it now i think i made up my mind with wat i wana do o 5ala9