Monday, April 21, 2008

where is do0da =| ?

9ij ina kan 3indi projects o exam o ive been busy lately bes the main reason behind me not coming and posting or commenting is cause ana im7aribkum :P ee na3am im7aribkum laish ma7ad gali sundried tomato pesto is so good ? dont u knw i love sundried tomatoes ?? oo fee mina pesto ! oo its used on STEAK ba3aaad .. bes ma7ibkum :r

ne ways i just finished the most important presentation + report ive ever had to do in uni so im happy and i should should be able to find some time to blog normally since mi7sin has finals and u all knw the best time to blog is during finals ! =]

ooo and I GOT A NEW BABY ! [archos 605wifi] but its broken and its pissing me off .. -_- why do they have to sell fucked up gadgets that dont work ya3ni i got it and i returned it 3ala 6ool theyr like we'll check it o if tis unfixable we'll replace it bes they still have to make me wait and best thing bout it is i can blog on it =] and its replacing my ipod which is dying :( oo but my uni decided to give me a new one for being mr smarty pants mi7sins reaction to that .. DANG they have low standards :P they awarded me for my "dedication" low adri they encouraged ditching that much i woulda missed more classes, think about adawim 7i9a o tark they gave me a 8GB nano ... low madawim at all i might have landed an ipod classic =O

oo well finals permitting i dont think il get a chance at testing that theory ..

7 days till do0da is unemployed !! im drooling just thinking of all the sleeep ima be able to get. Bes 7asafa moo winter wila chan i hibernated =/ bes yala ma3alaih NEXT STOP RETIREMENT ! mwhahahahah

10 comments:

Missy said...

doooodddaaaa heheeh gadeem entaa 7dik ;p ahh 7di a7sdik at the moment i have 4 more semesters to go :p

eshda3wa said...

u can say it all u want

i know u love me!

Amethyst said...

LOL! Em7arebna 3shan no one told you that sundried tomato pesto is good?!

Typical you!

Gadgedts are not my field;\

I want to sleep!;(

Sheno enta mn il7een retirement?!

Shwaish said...

@@ min unemployement lay retirement!! 7ilo! have fun

do0da said...

missy: ahahahah tawinas leme finish ba3dain 7isday :P

eshda3wa: so u do admit to knwing bout it >@

amethyst: EEE :P awal shay unemployment ba3dain dawam fucks that up so u turn to retirement :P

princess: ahhahaa will do trust me :P

um-miT3ib said...

ee the pesto 3ajeeb;p

if we were still married i wouldve introduced u to it;p

Anonymous said...

welcome back...Hope you did well in your exams :)

do0da said...

um-mit3ib: i hate u :p

amu: tx, first one went well lets hope the rest follow suit :P

F. said...

Yeah I definately feel like I can do with a break right now...

This is my last semester too :D

(happy and not happy...)

No3iK said...

LOOOOOOOL 7ason
7addddik athwal i swear to god!

no comment!