Thursday, March 15, 2007

The lady with the Green Paper



Wtf is up with ppl cancelling the wrong classes ? Awal I had the touch, when I ditch this lady comes and hangs that godsent paper and cancels the class I ditched . Sh7alat-ha can baina teamwork! al7een zbala ! shes fuckin lost the plot! Like last time she canceled a class o sob7ana ala the make up for that class was during a weekend I was in kuwait. Ya3ni ya bint ilkalb laish ? ni6ray shwaya ! or ilyoum I slept early, like 3 30 am early, and then I woke up at like 7 am to work on this case study. 6ab3an I didn’t start til 8 am, shfeekum min9ujkum u want me to start awal ma goom :P tabooni a9gu6? Ne ways so i do it at 8, I had to collaborate all the parts done by my 5 other group members write up my part and I did all that in 30mins =/ my class is at 10 ! so for that 1hr 30mins I didn’t have much to do cept wait for class to start. so at 9 30 aroo7 I print wila MAKU za7ma bilibrary which is a first o I print o im done o ready to go to class so im drinkin my espresso waitin for class to start willa the lady with the green paper walks laa wil7mara mo troo7 t3alig the paper o tamshi la she teases me!! 6ab3an I spotted her a mile away o I was starting to feel happy that there may not be a class cuz lowla the case study chan I woulda ditched. bes I woulda ditched to sleep o wake up early ! ilmuhim she walks PAST my class room fa 7abi6atni gilt 7asafa that couldve been me goin back to my room having breakfast o idam3a 3ala 6arf 3aini cuz I have to sit class with a bunch of ppl who can barely read english ( maskeen wa7d minuhum 7ata ilevalution paper the teacher gave him about his progress mo 3arf yigraha if you cant read that shlown ibtinja7 ??? ) ilmuhim so she passes my class then faj2a she turns back and hangs it on my class’ door =D =@ =D =@ which takes me to my dilemma should I be happy class is cancelled and im gona have breakfast ? or should I be pissed that it got cancelled after I woke up and changed and did my assignment o printed it o wagf jidam bab il9af ?!?! I guess I am entitled to both :r ya3ni fatheelich agoom minilnoom 3ashan I find out its cancelled??? oo mo ily 3indi break 3ashan anam I have a class after it in one hour!! O another one after that. So if that bloody bitch is reading this please roll over n DIE !

I want the old lady back, the one who saved me from half my abscences last semester :r I miss her =(

ps. missy sorry bout the lack of paragraphs, i can't do paragraphs when im pissed =P

33 comments:

No3iK said...

LOL
shot gun yl qalad!
didnt read it yet BUT LOVED THE PIC!!
lol

F said...

lol i missed the shotgun this time
bas tara ana ele khalait zannob :P

o el 9ara7a u got a day la to7sad 3alaih lool
it happend to me once.. bas kan final exam o they moved it to another day ! ;/ 7asa feek

No3iK said...

LMAO


7ason!!! i have never seen u pissed like this!!

mako sabba bl dinya ma glt,ha
like sab 3arabi a9lan maylog 3laik! :p

sooo ur like 7addik em3a9ib i can tell :p

heheheheheh bs seriuosly i feel ur pain!
sorry for keeping u up all night :p
LMAO

madre liash im still laughing.

yalah sweety thanks for all the hard work... and to9al bl salama

o btw zalabya my other half :p ana weyach wa7id ya alb albi :**

eshda3wa said...

7aram
and eveyone is laughing at u
ppl its not a funny matter
i know because ive been through it!!
and it makes my blood BOIL!!

poor u

Cr8ivia said...

LOL

ma3arafnalik tabi cancelled or not !
ana law mukanik la7that-ha bastnis bas bakilha coz lazim bikon fee makeup o ta3al eg3ad early again :/

yewk i didnt miss il dirasa kilish wala ayam il jam3a :S i just missed imsafra kil shway o imghayra il routin :S

Reem said...

looooooooooooool!! a7la shay enk 6ala3t 7aretek o sbait sb in this blog!!
bs really! wtf! allah y3eneek, i hate situations like this.. makes me wanna wring her neck and dangle her down the ceiling!!
anyways, great job o Allah y36eek el3afya sweety!!
inshallah hathi a'7er il bad situations :D
best of luck!

Delicately Realistic said...

LOL
I couldnt read that
u have to widen the area where the post is....wayid faq9a! hehehehe

Anonymous said...

7aram 7asooonnn....i cant imagine myself being with bunch of stupid ppl in class and with a bitchy teacher too!!...(btw how much she takes????...looolll...:P)

Missy said...

tawni when i was reading .. i was like... uffff ana shnw gelt lah.. where are the f'ing paragraphs! :P

I LMAO when i saw ur PS. HAHAHAH :P

a7na they text us a day b4 if the class is cancelled! so we dont have to wake up early.. :D

ehnyyyyy el ta6awr w el technologyyyyyyy .. mo entaaaw awraag oo old lady! :P

do0da said...

no3ik: i loved the pic so much i made it a permanant stay :P

Zalabya: Ee adrii :P mo tadreen intay a7san minha ( she'll hate you soon enuf :P ) i hate it when an exam is invovled il never study again :P

no3ik: tara asib bil3arabi 3adi :P laish mayloog :P oo ala isalmich

eshda3wa: its ok this way il laugh the next time theyr in pain :r

cr8ivia: well abii cancelled bes lama ana akoon nayim :P ya3ni 5al idzli msg gabl la agoom :P

Reem: eee low bidii chan i woulda told her this to her face :P bes mali 5ilg making my day worse :P

DR: widened a bit :P il try making it even wider ba3ad shway bes i need to edit the temp a bit more i was short on time imasa3a.

Maze : la the teachers isnt the bitchy one hathi the evil lady with the green paper thats bitchy :P

Missy: LOL :P ee wala i tried editing in paragraphs bes i couldnt lana its all one paragraph i cant just split it up it woulda meant re-writing it :P

um-miT3ib said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH !!!!1 UMBAY I CANT STOP LAUGHING SHE CANCELED THE CLASS?!?!?!

and u should feel pissed;p definatly pissed:P

um-miT3ib said...

btw khosh template:P

F said...

no3ik tara g3 ezalliq wairat ana malisheghel shofeh! :P

No3iK said...

I LOOOOOOOOOVE
the new look!!!
sassy! :p
lemons should be replaced with mangos :p

and plzzz the perverted pic!! mala da3i :p

the cool pencil thing is more than enough ;)

now ur blog reminds me of
CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEESEEEEEEE!

Utmost-y said...

ALLAAAAAH a7ebb orange! iyshaweg !
ana i checked ur post awal shay o kanat ur template pic ehya ur posts picture , chaaan etghyar :P
anywayyyy ;p
ana ba3ad tenba6 chabdee bs same time astanes la'ana most of the time im late or skipping fa ma7eb when i FINNNAAALLLYYY attend elghabe or lghabeya cancels
oo bs so i realllllllly feel u :P

AmoOora said...

heheee been there !!
i love it when its canceled bSs a5yas shay when its cancelled and you;v been up all night working on a paper that was due..
la 0o whats worse is when you go to uni just for one class b3dain they cancel it ! bSs yaa i feel you..

loving the new look, waid 7ilwah.. no3ik has a point. mango's a7la it goes with the color..

eshda3wa said...

love the new lemon theme :)

Delicately Realistic said...

LOL at the yahil il min7irif!

Danah said...

i already 3allaqt about the cancelled class o template:p and the point of this post is? madri:p

No3iK said...

oooooowwwwwwwwwww

mangoooos!! ;)
cute :*

Dakhtour said...

Looooool easy man... shaklek ra7 tertekeb jareema! Etha nesawit 9ej then u have znoob meste3eda etmot elyom gbel bacher :P

And btw Missy is right... Do the paragraph thing tara 9a3adna o e7na enthaye3 el lines ;)

Anonymous said...

i like mangoes....ur template is cool..:)

um-miT3ib said...

7AYOOOOOOOH IL TEMPLATE IL YIDEEEEEDD ! :P

Reem said...

wooohoo!! mashallah tif tif! wayed wayed amazing the new look :D
so alive and shiny.. makes me wanna go swimming, so summery like.. me love sooo much ;p

the pics are sooo cute! hot chic hehehe mn qadek ;)

la tslm eedik.. 9ij 9ij f'9ee3!
fnan mashallah 3laik ;)

do0da said...

Zalabya: =O shlown malich shu'3l ur the on taking over her :P

no3ik: gald you love the new look it was mainly a test 3ashan we give u ur five pics :P o u got ur mangos ;)

utmost: I LOVE ORANGE :P abi afandi =/ eeeee i liked it so much gilt i want it in my temp :P

Amoora: eee 7ada its like after all tis o maku la wala mal aroo7 her house o as7abha out of bed o i let her give the class :P

eshda3wa: now its even newer :P

DR: he had to go :P he had to make a quick appearance :P the pic was too good to not try it on

dandoon: lol now ull have to do it again for this one :P

do0da said...

um-mit3ib: 7mara :r hatha wimsaweech najmat my template :P

nisaitich :P

do0da said...

Reem: Thaaanks glad u loved it inshala ull get ur own cool temp soon

um-miT3ib said...

nisaitny ? that isnt a choice;p

Missy said...

hahaha yeeeey 3al cute template!

one of the cutest templates i've ever seen, to be honest. :P

and um-mit3ib is such a cutie hehe..mashallah :D

Anonymous said...

LOOOOOOOOOOL!!! LOVES IT!! damn um mi3ib's HOT!! ;p

do0da said...

um-mit3ib: inzain inzain lowla ta3ib 3al template chan shiltich mina o araweech ilchoice mal mino :P

Missy: Thanks =D good to knw all the hard work was worth it!

anony: loll she is ;)

AmoOora said...

wow 3ajeeeeb SO CUTE ! ;P

a7la template walla

Utmost-y said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOL ! abaih abaih um-mit3ib o ehe mertaza foog etzaweeQ ;***
mashkor 9'7ktoni mn sba7 allah khaiiir :p
meta il3ers?;P