Thursday, December 27, 2007

A feeble attempt at a comeback

gah so i dont wana promise a fully back bloggin dooda cuz last semester was HELL for me and not only did i shelf blogging but i shelved sleep and footie practice. YES sleep and footie ! i was limited to playin footie ONLY TWICE A WEEK instead of the regular 4 or 5 :p but its a holiday now and i really have wanted to blog for sometime and im hoping that the next semester isnt as hell-ish thou cuz i miss sleeping and footie practice =|

As much as i would love to come back with a full fledged rant i have a greater urge to just list several random thoughts that have been on my mind that i feel like sharing..





1) I MISS MY GOATEE! im pretty sure ive mentioned this before bes maybe i didnt but ive wanted to awal i used to sit my baby cuzin on me lap and she used to play with my goatee :p and i miss that plus i also miss playin with it meself its gr8 for daydreamin in class :p ive recently let myself go shavin wise and i have a beard thing goin but its soon goin to be history and im really thinkin of goin back to me goatee only cuz i wana play with it plus we got another young cuzin who might end up enjoying it too :P




2) I hate my template :p i dunno it just gets on me nerves and im too lazy to change it plus i formatted me laptop so i dont have the skin to my orange template i really miss that one it was orange thats enuf said :P




3) ive finished watchin alramya almultahiba and of all the things ud think that show can do to u or cant do :P its left me craving boiled eggs :P but i still cant find it in me to sacrifice sleep to wake up and have boiled eggs for breakfast :P




4) i had several run ins with stupid ppl to add to my list ( the one mentioned in an earlier post incase u forgot :P ) but for the life of me i cant remember any o well there was one.. it was early so 3ithra ma3a :P bes i got in a cab at 8am i had to rush to the hospital to have some bandages changed and then rush back to uni cuz i have a final so i get in this cab and im like "American Hospital" so he looks at me. waits 5 seconds. then points to the building which i just came out of and hes like "American Hospital". =/ im like no thats the american university, i need to go the hospital. He sat there with a blank stare and was just looking at me and then he was like "yes American hospital this one" now i knw they both have american but ud think a cab would knw the difference between a hospital and university !! it took him close to 5 mins to realize it thou.




5) I honestly dont recommend rushin to the hospital everyday b4 finals :P doin exams on painkillers only helps in making that A harder to get :p I feel stupid for not telling my teachers bout this but lookin at the grades they gave me it wasnt such a bad choice :P




6) i long for unemployment, im 4 months away from that now if only these 4 months would fly by like this hell-ish semester did :r




hope thats enuf for a 'comeback post' hopefully u wont have that long to wait for the next one :P

6 comments:

Enigma said...

yay! finally!

Anonymous said...

welcome back! i too remained goatie less for a while cos cudnt be bothered to fix it all the time but now its back and loving it :)

eshda3wa said...

u actually let that guy drive u to the hospital he didnt know existed?

oo salamat eshfeeeeek?!!

do0da said...

enigma: lol dnt get ur hopes up :P but il try

Fonzy: thanks o ya thats why i took it off. Al7een mali 5ilg asheel "the beard" wain ba7adid goatee :P

eshda3wa: LOL theres only one american hospital :p i figured his 2nd guess would be right

o ala isalmich maku i woke up during me finals week in paiin cant sleep cant sit
faj2a wila aku this big lump mukan the pain that just grew overnight had to go see a surgeon to go cut it off and drain it and repeat that process for every day for over a week fun times :p 3ayadt bil3iyada :p

um-miT3ib said...

its decently long;p

No3iK said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I totaly (heart) the driver!