Sunday, December 30, 2007

Beard to be Feard =P

This post is dedicated to all the Action Hank fans out there.



I cant believe how few people out there know action hank !! SERIOUSLY very few remember him and im not sure how many of you guys reading this even know who im talkin about he's like the McGiver of Dexter. Yes thats dexter as in dexters Lab =P or as i my friend put it "dextero o5o didi il5ibla um3anagees" come to think of it i wonder if u guys even knw McGiver =| lets not even go to that :P

Anyways... so why Action Hank ?? The beard is still alive :P the goatee is yet to resurface and between all the woah mans and why the beard ? I thought laziness was no longer a sufficient answer, and religious reasons would last as long as my next word :p then it hit me whos the coolest person with a beard. Whos the only person with a Beard to be Feared? ACTION HANK !
Im the next action hank people :p and its like he says "its not the beard on the outside that counts, its the beard on the inside" So i can still shave it and continue my Action hank-dome =D

12 comments:

eshda3wa said...

or binladen

do0da said...

i think tis gona take more than a few lazy weeks for it to get that bad

plus pillows arent beard friendly, they make me itch but im not done showin it off yet :P i think i may take it off for new years

No3iK said...

lol so thats the winter look im missing ;p

id fear u too.

Oranjina fadidra said...

Dexter rock!

Saud said...

that's Funny!! looool!!

do0da said...

no3ik: lol yala tara mo bagi shay witroo7 :P

oranjina: so did u knw action hank b4 this post :P ?

sozu: =]

Oranjina fadidra said...

I do now, thanks to u ;p

um-miT3ib said...

oh so min sijik ur back to blogging?

do0da said...

Oranjina: you can finally call urself a tru dexter fan :P

um-miti3ib: i think i am :P

Anonymous said...

I WUV Dexter !

Anonymous said...

uruguay. that is all.

do0da said...

Cat: i dont think i will ever stop myself :P

anony: i actually saw that simpsons episode.Considering u put some thought into insulting me ima leave it up =] But i am worried u have that kind of time to put into it =| obsessed much?