Friday, July 11, 2008

do0da's a Meanie =P

I've lost count of how many times ive been called evil or mean :p i enjoy it. Its quite alot of fun if ur good at it. Just the other day i was sitting on me lappy blogging when i noticed my glass of mint is empty( the syrup + water ) its extremely cold and perfect after my morning jog ( yes 12pm is still morning :p ) so the thing is empty and i want another glass bes im to lazy/tired to go the fridge and pour me another and the maid is b3eeda so mi7sin gets an idea =d


*mi7sin looks at the room hes in o his 2 younger sisters are there ones watchin tv o ones on her laptop*

Mi7sin: Dalal ta3alay

Dalal: Shino ?

Mi7sin: Baraweech shay

Dalal: ok ka la7tha

*Dalal puts her laptop down and comes to mi7sin to look at the shay*

*Mi7sin grins and shows her his empty glass =] *

Mi7sin: 9ibeely gla9 plz =]



tadaaaa :P and i got cham 7mars thrown at me and a refilled glass of mint :P

11 comments:

Oranjina fadidra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Oranjina fadidra said...

recap If I was dalal this will happen..
I'll tell him I have something too bro, run get my phone and take a picture with the empty glass ;p

Anonymous said...

lol
poor dalal ;p

Shwaish said...

aham shay ina after il 7mars she still filled ur glass!

Amethyst said...

I'm not that kind of mean.

I'm the other kind. The bitchy mean. The one where when you get the feeling, you don't have to think to come up with witty comebacks;p

Missy said...

u call that mean? LOL

Missy said...

7daah brother-sister thing!

Anonymous said...

LOOOOOOL! yeah sarat feni hal 7araka wayed ! ;p i hate older brothers! :P bas i5wani al3an minik shway 3adi an6ag 3ashan aseblihom may :P

do0da said...

Oranjina: LOL :P u can do all u want bes would it have been refilled :P ?

aurous: :P laa mit3awda

princess: OFCOURSE :P 3ayal shino ag3ad 3a6shan ya3ni :P

amethyst: i need to control my remarks :P a7is 3ala youm ban6ag bes i understand what u mean its like its not my fault my head comes up with mean remarks without me having to think of them!

missy: its my sister :P ive tried meaner things on her bes then she calls her two secret weapons called mom and dad :P My fav mean bro/sister trick is whenever my lil sister is watchin tv ma3ay o ana 5ala9 bagoom i go to the tv and turn it off min ihank 3ashan she cant use the remote to turn it back on :P she has to actually get up to turn it back on :P oo than ticks her of soo bad

enchanteurs: LOL my youngest sister flinches whenever i pass by her and give her "the grin" :P i usually smack her head whenever she passes by then run away b4 she has time to smack back

Missy said...

hehehehehhehe a9ln meanness comes with the brother package :p

Shwaish said...

ee ig3ad 3a6shan hehehe