Sunday, March 29, 2009

his head on this mantle is how i will let this world know..

Ok, first things first lets get this tag out of the way, and no i didnt do this cause a make pretend queen told me off i wasnt planning on doing it bes 2 days bed rest due to a busted knee gives u so much free time that for once tags are welcome until the stupid thing starts working again and i can get back to normal life.

I'm too lazy to post the how to do the tag u baiscally jump to 3 random links and make an album cover mine came out like this.
No one to lead you by Cauvicort ( thats suppossedly somewhere in frace )

part 2 ! My player ! well no1 sees it apparently, and then fileden suspended my account for no reason so i switched to another site and heres attempt number 2 at the music thing, this is what ur suppossed to see.




If it works yay if not u can still stream the songs of the bottom of the page. Ne ways since my knee is not fixing it self at an acceptable speed and my inability to drive with a busted knee hopefully u can get a real post soon. Till then adios

4 comments:

Cr8ivia said...

oh u r alive good good :P

Amethyst said...

I'm make pretend? I'm tempted to hunt you down and chop your head off. Really.

do0da said...

cr8ivia: i didnt dissappear for that long did i

The Queen: You're queen status was make pretend not you,i mean i knw i have a vivid imagination but id need something pretty strong to make a whole person with a blog and a bunch of friends up :P

I'm curious though, how would you chop my head off? I've always fancied trying a guillotine just too see how long my bodiless head can remain conscious

Oranjina fadidra said...

ilm6ar chinna 6awaaal?