Saturday, March 07, 2009

Safety pin earings for the win!

Ok so i love meat, old news i knw, im willing to eat ne thing on four legs (sometimes even 2 ) thats recommended to me, bes ive yet to go to cuts! i've been getting mixed reviews =/ nas igolon a7la min gaucho nas igolon butcher shop is better.

You knw what i miss? I MISS MEAT COMPANY! sadly its like in dbai and you need to reserve a few days ahead. ne ways thats not the point; the point is ily imjarib cuts how would u rate it? o if u havent shna6reen yala go be my food critics and leme knw if its worthwhile :P

ok food aside i got a quick gossip speed test: who has yet to hear about our local footie sex scandal :p ( no i will not elaborate just leme knw if u knw about it or not )

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

well i have great news for you.

http://somecontrast.com

the meat company is coming to town

eshda3wa said...

i havnt tried it yet

oo butcher shop dubai is much better than here

i didnt like mal ehnee at all

they dont know wat the hell medium well means !

do0da said...

Abdulla: im officially becoming a 360 mall fanboy :D lets hope they dont pulla butcher shop

eshda3wa: i agree ! my friend was a butcher shop addict fa kina nro7 on a weekly basis in dbai o since it opened we've been 3 times oo the foods just not the same. I used to love their chicken liver with the spinach cream sauce now its very meh they even managed to mess up the toast on that dish ! replacing them with tiny skinny toast like biscuit thingies

Oranjina fadidra said...

you speak my slang (gossip) :}

Amethyst said...

I don't know! Tell me! I demand an e-mail!

do0da said...

oranjina: so did u hear bout it wila la2 ?

amethyst: finally some1 with a straight answer about the gossip speed test :P

Oranjina fadidra said...

eee I heard, plus egolon his lawyer is planning to find out who distributed the fake blutooth, yes they claim ina its all lies.. oh well, i didn't see the clip fa I cant judge anything

do0da said...

trust me u dont wana see the clip :O bes to quote a friend "i hope its his evil twin brother" :P cuz 9ara7a mafi amal mo uhwa

Aurous said...

I have no info about the meat ;p or the scandal :D

so tell us what you know :p

do0da said...

scandal being off limits :P i still dunno ne thing bout cuts, safart lama arja3 its the first thing on my to do list :P

Anonymous said...

i haven't! *raises her hands*

*reads the brackets*

duude, why mention it if youre not going to oblige the information?

ur just a tease! ;p

do0da said...

aahahah i asked cuz i was shocked at how fast every1 was talkin about it bes ithahir not that many blogs yabaw 6ari isalfa :P