Thursday, August 17, 2006

Amo Milano!

So.. Guess where mez gonna be at this time tomowo? uh-hu Milano !! I only just found out 6ab3an kal3ada ana a5ir man ya3lam bes who cares aslong as im going :D And its not the first time they keep me in the dark about traveling, last month when we went to Lyon i only found out bout it when our housekeeper came in and asked if my bag was ready, i was like bag? what bag ? ..which reminds me i have no idea how long we're gonna be staying there bes i think its only one day catch the first train to Milan and come back on the last one. Theres 4 stores i really look forward to in milan..
  1. The fan store ! its like the best footie store ever and whats even better is the fact its next to this restaurant who has this mighty delicious 4 cheese pizza !
  2. Virgin. Well its not as special now that we have our own in kuwait bes ours..sucks! Plus i usually just download what i want now-a-days bes still i enjoy going there.
  3. Celio! I love their jeans and their shirts aint bad either !
  4. erm theres this nifty bookstore bes i dont knw what its called :P bes wala the best books i read were randomly picked from it lol i never check if a book is good or not i just go see whats it about and try my luck.

twa9oon 3ala shay min ihnaak ? :P



oo and offtopic a bit bes does anyone here listen to the scissor sisters ? Take your mama has been stuck in my head all day.. i can never get enough of that song! I'll upload it later, my foods ready :D !!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol mskeen inta ur family naseen wjodik :S
and about virgin well at least u guys have one in q8 ! WE DONT :'''(


have fun in milano :D !

Anonymous said...

Milano! Oh my God! 7adda wanasa! =D But I think it is stupid that you go there for some stores ;p But if so, make sure you bring me something from every store you enter! ;D

Love the Scissor Sisters! Downloading the song and will post my comment about it later...

Have fun, dude!

Anonymous said...

milano !! plz be a smart guy and go to ac milan match .. something not to be missed !

do0da said...

Nourah: LOL ee 7ada naseeni!! and il7imdilla a shitty Virgin is better then no virgin at all.

Cece: Erm most ppl go to Milano for the shopping thats why we only went for one day lol we've already done the site seeing a couple of years back :P

Lizardo:First off, Welcome to my blog =). And well i would catch a match or something bes it was only one day and if its any consolation ive already been to the San Siro.

Anonymous said...

Oh okay whatever.. Aham shay did you get me anything from Milan? =D

Anonymous said...

A Bottle In The Sea!
I know that it's hopeless to write this down, but it would be so great to find what I'm looking for!
Here it goes;

I'm looking for an adult male pure breed West Highland White Terrier.

If you have one, or know someone who has one, or know someone who could help me to find one, I'll be interested in buying it!

So could you all please spread this?

I know that it's a rare breed in Kuwait, but I would love to have it, fix your price!

P.S In case you don't know how it looks like just Google it!

Chai-7aleeb said...

NORMALLY,MILAN SUCKS IN AUGUST.THE WORST TIME TO VISIT THAT CITY.

do0da said...

Cece: Yeebtlich shay min kilma7al :p

Blue ice envy: GL in finding the dog, I dont think i've seen em in kuwait bes theyr everywhere here.

chai-7aleeb: Yea we usually go earlier but this was a last minute thing. The soccer store i went to was like nearly out of stock :P i couldnt blame them i mean it is the end of the summer.

Bella Color said...

etroooo7 oo etreeed bilsalamah inshallah :)

Blogger said...

tro7 oo trge3 bl slama
enshalah
oo hala hala bl9o'3a

do0da said...

bella: Allah isalmich =)

a7laa7ob: Allah isalmich, o tara visat ilwalid matga9ir :P

Anonymous said...

Yallah meta enshoofik (so you'll hand me my stuff)? =D ;p

Anonymous said...

The Virgin store in Milan is closed, I would suggest to visit Messagerie Musicali not far from the center, it's cheaper and has a lot of choice.