Sunday, August 13, 2006

My blog will go something like this..

First off id like to thank Cece for doin all the work yup she did it all, after hours of me nagging and acting like the little baby i can be from time to time. And best of all she did my About me. I LOATHE about me's its like a show-offs wet dream. A full space dedicated to simply talking about you as if the this whole blog isnt enough to bitch and rant about your daily life you need an extra little space just to make sure that everyone else can see that you like RAP and you think Emo's should die.. I mean seriously what erks me the most is when people put "im a kind loving honest person" yer.. i guess ima have to take you word for it i mean if you were a Pyschopathic serial killer you'd tell me bout it cause you're honest. I mean you said you're honest so you can't be a killer cuz its in that special about me section.

Well enuf bout that.. ima call it a day for my first post again thanks Sara for making the blog now to hunt for ppl i can stalk =)...

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha didnt i say "funny" wen describing do0da? ;p

ur welcom dude, im glad this is all over id kill u the next tym u tel me u want another template!

but its worth all the sweat! ;p lyk yaaay! do0da has a blogspot! ;D

love readin' u bitchin over stuff, so post a lot of 'em..

do0da said...

Haha aslong as im still in swiss ill have alot of time bitch bout stuff o lat5afeen wont need another template..well for your sake i hope not lol.

Anonymous said...

welcome to the blogosphere man =)

Anonymous said...

do0da: lol zein ashwa...

Nourah: thanx 7bibty 4 welcoming my frnd, kelyom ta3alay =D

do0da said...

Thx Nourah =)

Bella Color said...

Welcome to the world with no restrains :)

Anonymous said...

Hehe that was FUNNY! I hate 'about me's' too but you can't just leave it blank .. can you?
Anyway welcome to the blogging world and looking forward to other posts! ;)

do0da said...

Thx all, and here i thought it was gonna be sorta slow today

No3iK said...

welcamoooooooosh wormy ;p
liked ur opening:p now thats called ranting big time!

Ex-clamation Mark said...

Ummm I'm anonymous I forgot to sign in lol
BTW nice layout..

little Astronomer said...

Congratulations on your new blog!!!
^_____*

do0da said...

No3ik: yea the first post had to be a good one or else no1 il come back :P

Lino0oh: haha thx it took me some time to find something decent and ive always wanted to handwrite my blogs but im not gona bother with scanning them and all that so figured this is the closest ill ever get to that :P.

Little Astronomer: Thx again.

Orange Juice: Thx =) !