Sunday, September 10, 2006

Jackson Pollock

well so if u've stopped by No3ik's blog you woulda seen that there is this site which enables you to draw paintings sort off mimicking Jackson Pollock's style. And well i sorta decided to share mine with you =)






believe it or not this is actually based on a certain theme =P its Trouble by coldplay..


O no what's this? A spider web, and I'm caught in the middle, I turned to run, The thought of all the stupid things I've done, I never meant to cause you trouble, And I never meant to do you wrong, And I, well if I ever caused you trouble, O no, I never meant to do you harm.

...

They spun a web for me


You can check out the works of other bloggers here. And if you have the time email No3ik your stuff so that she can post it with the rest.

7 comments:

No3iK said...

wwoww!!

im impressed!
great job, i mean the post
from a paiting u were able to write this very interesting post.

ur good ;) mashalah

anyways i have already told u, ur piece so far is my fav ;)
id buy it.

p.s
thanks for the da3aya ;p

F. said...

Looks very good....I'll go do mine now!

Anonymous said...

cant c it =(

Anonymous said...

yay i can c it now !!
thanx for reuploading it :)
well it looks amazing
mine looked awful =P

Anonymous said...

WOW 7adda fun!

O el song 7adha et3abbir 3n el painting or vice versa!!! (y)

Anonymous said...

I did one but it looked stupid. Not even thinking of sharing it. Shame on me!

do0da said...

no3ik: Thanks, ee o tara the 2nd one is finished bes since my judgement is usually off just remind me to send it l8r =P

aurora: Thanks, yours was gr8 too.

buteej: Welcome to my blog o yala 3ad i didnt see you send yours to no3ik :P

nourah: 3ad if they block flickr ana mali shu'3l if u cant see it =d

CeCe: How bad could it be? Just send it over and let us judge it =)

Filmgirl: Whats taking time =/ ? All u need to do is print screen and paste in paint then save.