Monday, September 04, 2006

Nice Guys Finish Last !

Well my lappys back =D ( for those who refuse to think about what or who a lappy is, its what i call my laptop =] ) Yup it stopped connecting in Swiss, and they couldnt fix it in kuwait. So i took it to the service center here in dubai and they said it'll be done in a couple of hours. Then for no reason hes like no it will be done by the next morning. Suprise suprise when i call em at 11am the next day they guy is like its not ready but he'll call me in a "few" minutes to tell me when i can go and pick it up. so 20 mins later i call again ( yup the guy ditched me ) and im like yea so when? he said come at 8pm. Im like ok ( gilt masho'3uleen o as long as i have it sometime that day, i wont bitch bout it ). Then after a series of shitty events which left me in a bad mood which are better left for another thread i decided to call them at 7pm and the guy was like no its not done ill call back in "a few" minutes and tell u when after goin thru that few minutes i decided fuck that im goin there. So at 8pm im at their office and politely im like i ask if its done, and the guy ikalmini min 6araf 5ashma igooly its not. Chan agoola tadri shlown give me the person in charge here o azifa that person jidam ily aku wily maku by the time i was done with him he was apologizing , stuttering and got my lappy fixed =) and they say violence doesnt work meh! Bes honestly i did feel guilty when he came to me stuttering 5ayif i go off at him again =P 7asait i might have overdone it shwaya ;P


offtopic:
i dunno if u releazied i changed my blog description from Rants-R-Us to the one i got up there? so what do u think keep or change it back ?

8 comments:

No3iK said...

heeeey

ya qawi!! ya vilan of the story! ;p
kidding... i swear what u did .. was what they deserve they didnt do their jobs, and u did urs well ;)
and u were very very kind enough in giving them more than a chance!

and Dooda...keep it ;)

Anonymous said...

I know the feeling from both sides, I worked in tech. support for 8 or the 9 years in my current company (an I am a customer elsewere) .. To be honest if we (as TS) are wrong I accept the customer's complaint hearfully and work on the point to give a better service. (But that's me)
If that guy promissed (more than once) and didn't even have the courtesy to call you back just to say that he was sorry and to give you another date/time then it's his fault.
regarding the description, I only saw the one you have right now, I prefer this to Rants-R-us.

Anonymous said...

hey hey ! u updated :D
wallah zain sawait feehom!
tara law ma zfaitah chan lil 7een il laptop 3ndhom w ma 3ndhom neyah y9l7oonah!

about ur blog description
i LOVED "rants-r-us" =)
better than this one ^_^

ScarlO said...

tsk tsk, evilness, evilness .. :-p
No actually good on you, some people need to be slapped around.

rants-r-us sounds nice, but you'd better make them creative rants if you're using that :-D

Ex-clamation Mark said...

LOOOL why is everyone having problems with their laptops? Is it just me?
Zain sawait!
I did notice, I prefer rants-r-us because it's more you (8arart) o ba3dein almost ta8reeban kel elblog rants .. hehe
O TARANI I'M WAITING FOR MY COSTUME!

do0da said...

no3ik: Yea am thinking of keeping it bes il see how the votes go, so far the older one is winning :P

jirukun: Yea i felt sorry for the guy i yelled at cuz he wasnt the guy blowing me off on the fone bes he still didnt help in getting the job done either.

Nourah: Kilish, itha bes yirfa3 itelefone igolay come tomowo mala 5ilg bikoon la 5ilg iroo7 i9al7a :P

Scarlo: Yea i put up the Rants-r-us cuz my earlier posts ( ily yisma3 3indi wayid ) were all rants and i figured this will give me more leeway

Filmgirl: Welcome to my blog =), yea you didnt find it before cuz i wasnt around long lol

Lino0oh: LOL aham shay ina qarartay =P

ee the custome is coming shfeech mista3yila 3alaih =P

Ex-clamation Mark said...

LOL aham shay el25la8 ya shay5 hehe ..
Yes msta3jila BECUZ HOW CAN I SAVE INNOCENT CBOXES with no costume?!

F. said...

I agree with you...its a shame!