Saturday, October 21, 2006

The Other poem

well so i've always had this thing about growing up, and well it can be simply put as.. i hate it =)
and strangely enough it pops up in me music alot i mean from one of my fave killers song we have :


"Another head aches, another heart breaks. I am so much older than I can take."


or from blink182 we have :


"But everybody's gone and I've been here for too long To face this on my own, well I guess this is growing up"


and last but not least from the youth group:


"let us die young or let us live forever dont have the power but we never say never"


So on my way to bed, with all these songs in me head. Sometime between staring at the ceiling and just rolling around thinking that will get me to sleep i thought of this poem and well here it is the poem that lost. =P




Growing UP


Looking back at my life i can clearly see,Growing up was never the thing for me.


Even though i never was one to be short on energy, i still miss those days where i had the time to sleep endlessly.


And even thou i'm happy with my current life,Id still rather see myself in a diaper instead of with a wife.


So give me my pacifier and put me to bed, Cause thats where i belong, well atleast in my head.

17 comments:

No3iK said...

-falls on her face-

gun gun shot :p

No3iK said...

well, u know i think its a beautiful poem
and u know as a feminist...
i have a point or two to dissagree with :p

but .....

since we have already discussed it,
and i already have ur answers ill let it pass!! m3ana lail7een mo miqtan3a :S coz the comparison is pissing me off everytime i read it.

ps.blink 182 still not working :s

do0da said...

ya3ni lazim :P *sigh* lets see if some1 esle thinks the same 3ashan tiqtan3ain ina ur just chasing ghosts

ScarlO said...

You're just too spoilt, bas .. and i'll wait for two years and see if you'd keep your proise .. and ... no3ik and you should stop shotgunning at each others' blogs :P

Kisha said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kisha said...

LaiL7eeN I Still al3abha:P:P

do0da said...

Scarlo: I am and im loving it, 2 yrs time remind me o i9eer 5air =P il try n remember bes ya3ni just incase :P oo and how can you say that you shotgunned my last one and i didnt shotgun no3iks last one :P ( lazim in6awif shino mo kila ashkara :P )

Kisha: welcome to me blog =) , Ana hathi low mo5arbana chan gi3adt al3ab bes they were fixing it =/

F. said...

C'mon Do0da, it cant be that bad, growing up?

Pretty poem though, keep'em coming =)

Common_Sense said...

7elwaa man, I liked it .. bs 6ab3an we should grow up at some point @@ there will be people depending on you.. "Reseposiblity"; thats why we prefer to stay babies ;)

Dakhtour said...

Growing up is a problem 4 u?! I mean cmon etha kent yahel 6ol 3omrek u won't look at them the way u look now (u and ur dirty thinking :P)

do0da said...

dandoon: south park eps rnt really meant for kids bes i agree with all the rest =P

Aurora: Its not that bad, but its better the other way.

Common: Ee exactly =P min la 5ilg all these responsibilties =P o hatha ba3ad adri ana ma shift shay =P

a daydreamer: Shhh lat tismi3ich no3ik :P thab7atni 3ala ha9a6er sexist o sexist loll and all i meant by that line was id rather have me family take care of me, insteada me take care of a family =P

Ee ka i experienced my fair share now find a way to put me back :P bes shiba3t experience lol

Zizo: LOL bala laish ur thinking ifasirha in what way :P

Kisha said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

or from blink182 we have :


"But everybody's gone and I've been here for too long To face this on my own, well I guess this is growing up"



*big sigh*

Movin on.. you , writing poems ?? madree shagoolik .. bes .. AWAL MARRA ADREE .. psshshshsh !!

wallah this blog of urs 7adda different than xanga .. I kinda miss it there , don't u ?

Anonymous said...

PS BLINK 182 STILL KICKS BALLS!

um-miT3ib said...

So give me my pacifier and put me to bed, Cause thats where i belong, well atleast in my head.




SA7 ILSANEEEK , 3ASH WAGEF ;p

um-miT3ib said...

ummm,,, growing up is wanaSaa;p u ppl are crazy

do0da said...

jdshflsdjvldsv : lol meh xanga was waay to quiet =P magbara mo blog. O its a bit different the poems were outa boredom bes chithi it usually the same rants what i did stuff.

um-mid3aab: thank you thank you :P

um-mit3ib: ee thats so conivincing coming from a 70 yr old :P