Friday, January 04, 2008

The Evil Taxi Myth

I'm not sure if it is a Myth :p bes ive gotten away with it for 4 yrs now. The Evil Taxi Myth im talkin about is the myth in which if u sleep in a cab he will take u somewhere isolated and rape you =D

I bring this up cuz im getting tired of being told off for sleeping in taxis, and its not any taxis its one specific ride which i fall alseep in every single time :P and its the ride from the airport to my uni. See when ever i travel no matter how long or short the flight is the first thing i do is i put my bags in the top compartment and then go to sleep 3ala 6ooool i dont even wait for the plane to take off :P

fa lama anzil min the plane im still in sleep mode :P cuz c'mon since when was a 1hr nap enough?! so i try and add to it as much as i can awal ma a6la3 min ilma6ar o get in a cab. Awal ma ad5al i tell him to take me to uni, i put my ipod on 3ashan the driver maysolf ( doesnt always work =/ some of them think its fun to pause my music every 5 mins and talk with them ) So to further prevent them from talking and to shorten an already long ride i go to sleep. I usually wake up once or twice to see itha garabna bes for the most part its a decent 30 min nap if not more.

Ilmushkila whenever i tell some1 this i get the @@ are you crazy look + line ?? It has long been established that my mental stability is all but stable :P but seriously is it that reckless of me to take a nap in a taxi? or is it like i think just the evil taxi myth ?

(o this actually happens after every taxi ride from an airport :p ma6ar swaisra the ride is like 1hr talk about an awesome nap :P i get thru a full playlist during it :P o and for some reason i think we discussed this in another post bes i just got the evil taxi myth talk hence me bringing it up again so incase its a recycled topic just tell me off and il write u another 1 :P )

8 comments:

Ra7aLaH said...

LOOOL atkhayal shaklik bel taxi...i wouldn't do that if i were u ;p

Danah said...

but seriously is it that reckless of me to take a nap in a taxi?

YES:p

eshda3wa said...

im not keen on napping in the company of total strangers

um-miT3ib said...

laa its a myth

i always sleep in taxis;p

nothing ever happened to me;p

do0da said...

ra7alah: ONE more semester of doing this :P i dont think i can give it up now :P

dandoon: Nooo :P


eshda3wa: lol im not sure strangers are keen on me napping around them but i dont really care for strangers :P


La reine: loll i live in the dorms which just so happen to be in uni :P kilish mo ijtihad :P


um-mit3ib: LOL :P i shoulda known u do it too

This Lady said...

AMBAIIH!! ITS COMPLETELY RECKLESS!

Sorry i freaked out oo awwal marra i visit this blog. But really ana khawaffa.

do0da said...

Trust that nap is worth the risk :P its just that good :P

Missy said...

welcome back rafeeq ;p