Sunday, January 20, 2008

my blogroll hates me


It does, if u ever doubted the inability of inanimate objects to express emotions as strong as hate then leme arrange u a session with my blogroll. IT DOESNT WANT TO CHANGE ! yuba 5ala9 move on!! 9ij ya3ni ive updated it last week o sometimes i get the new one and i check ur blogs :P and sometimes i get the old one and just refresh it a million times b4 i end up like that kid on top and cuss my blogroll out :r

These lil fits seem to be getting to my blog since it lost its ability to count, its giving me random numbers for the comment count. Seriously, like awal it was stuck on 5 china 5ala9 mala 5ilg i3id and now its sick of 5 it likes 4 more so it went back down =/ iff madri shasawi feehum la comment count rathi i3id wala blogroll rathi ya7fith ilista ilyideeda maku ila ashla3hum o a7u6 template yideed but again another problem :P i need to fix me friend a temp b4 i fix meself one and and i sorta started another flash bes 3ayzan i actually finish it :P madri we'll see
as for now i need to go sleep in my walk in refrigerator a.k.a my room, damn AC is stuck on 18 !! Turn it off you say, if i do it gets stuffy ! o im not gona turn it off and on off and on lana if i do that then its gona break and i knw if its broke iljaw bara ibyit3adal o our room will be hot and stuffy :r so our unis handyman better come fix it and soon bes 3ad after i sleep :P gnite

---

b4 i go if ur sick of the writers strike and are looking for a show to pass time try Garth Marenghi's Darkplace i haven't laughed this hard in awhile [ warning: its one of those shows where u'll either piss urself laughing or think its the perfect definition of lame so dont hate me if ur part of the latter :P ]

Heres the begining of Episode 1, theres more on youtube but trust me u'll want to dl it =p

11 comments:

This Lady said...

Ooh la la! I am in ur blogroll. Thanx!

Btw am i the only one or do other ppl have problems with the way they view ur blog?

Its pushed to the right and i cant read the whole sentence coz its cut off.

do0da said...

its meant for widescreen laptops.. i only realised after i got a few complaints

if u click the middle button on ur mouse u should get a drag thingie this way u can see the rest of the page

Ammaro said...

shofai 3ad, i dont care about the mashakel you have wala the headache, as long as my name is still there :p chethi ok ;)

eshda3wa said...

my ac is on 16 by choice!!

i love sleeping in the freezing cold!!

dont worry with time ur blogroll will learn to love u

Enigma said...

my heater is stuck halfway.. and the last few days it was so cold i wanted it 3ala el max :P but i cudnt ;(

F said...

i hate u

Amethyst said...

I don't care whether your blogroll hates you or not as long as I'm on there;p

do0da said...

ammaro: Shof* :p ppl need to stop castrating my balls

eshda3wa: i LOVE sleeping in the cold, its waking up in the cold that i have a problem with :P i cant wake up if its cold :P

enigma: LOL atleast u have one :P

zalabya: mi7tara shilnach :P ma7ad galich u dont post :P

amethyst: LOL :P ee bes itha uhwa za3lan 3alay magdar aro7 ur blog :P

Amethyst said...

Yes you can. Favorite it;p

Missy said...

dude u need to fix ur template.. laish el 5a6 hal kbr? are you blind? :p

do0da said...

amethyst: i dont fav :P

Missy: walaain awal shay nas complain its too small and hard to read al7een big :P big is meant to be good how can u not like BIG :P