Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Random blurbs

First off an apology to missy, i have a tendency of changing my about me every now and then and ever since i opened up this blog its been written by others but this time i found a line thats just too good not to be put up there so missy im really really sorry but ur about me is gona be prematurely taken down due to this line of genius:

Aging is inevitable; maturing is optional.

Its been me msn nickname for a few days and im in love with it :P its just too good to give up on. oo and Me friend posted a gr8 song on her blog and its so good ima post a link to it right HERE! enjoy Placebo are awesome. if u like that try THIS too. =]



The other reason im posting this is cuz another blog got me thinking of Pinky and the Brain =| WHY DONT BRAIN EVER CONQUER THE WORLD ? i want him to win mara =/ widy ashof an episode where tom finally gets to have a nice jerry sandwhich =[ and episdoe where pinky has lots of human slaves building him a huge tower and he lives happily ever after in it. An episode where i kill the sun and the morning dies forever =[

My flash skills are too limited [ see vid below for evidence :P ] and im too lazy to make those but if ne one out there isnt plz help me see those dreams out =[



Naas Thay3een on deviantART



protect me from what i want





16 comments:

Enigma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Enigma said...

HAHAHAHAHA i couldnt decide what's funnier, the h2h2h2 or the song! Now everytime someone types hehehe i'm gonna hear this h2h2h2!

Shwaish said...

i cant see that thing!! and meen pinky and the brain!! i should just google it adre but kila ansaa hehehe

love the quote hehe

Amethyst said...

Aham shay diskaaawww + Waseem elkharoof;p

You're going to destroy the world (6), and I say: Cheers!

do0da said...

Enigma: glad to have left a lasting impression :P even one that bad :P

la reine: i left you a youtube link to check out :P check it out

and why cant you =/ wat error is it giving u ?

amethyst: ahhahaha fine il be the brain if ur willing to be pinky :P

Bombay Bombshell said...

Sabchoo :p
Shakhbari this !
I remember you showed it to me MENZIMAAN :p
I cant believe u did the voice overs :p
You're such a man 3abbie :p

oo I love your new About Me .. It's so you.
I honestly believe it was written about you.

Shwaish said...

mako error wala shay it just doesnt show

do0da said...

badrah: i knw that about me is definitely a keeper
La reine: inzain il list a couple of steps o tell me when it stops working :P

1: u see a box with a floating head, click the head

2: If u dont see the box and floating head click the link Naas Thay3een :P

3: Both of them will take u to a page where u will see some silly art, a kuwaiti flag, and a green shiny button, click the button.

----

So what doesnt work :P ?

suspic said...

I'm new to this blog, so here's an innocent question..

How come I can't see the whole page, and I can't scroll right or left to see the cut off parts?

do0da said...

sorry bout that, me temp is only widescreen friendly

and if u hav a third mouse button u can click that and scroll to the left/right

ive been meaning to put a horizontal scroll bar but not sure how to ago about doing that and its hard to test on my screen since i dont really need one =/

eshda3wa said...

i knowww!!!

its like WTH

why can jerry ever get what he wants maskeen

it pisses me off

so i never watch it

Oranjina fadidra said...

yeah!! WHY DON'T THEY CONQUER THE WORLD,, walllaw marra?!?! kila at the last moment something screw them over!

Anonymous said...

HIT IT LOOOOOOOOOL!

zain ana chakkait cham badleya Khaysal7oonhom =F

do0da said...

eshda3wa: tom ilmaskeen mo jerry :P

oranjina: =/ one day they will il make sure of it :r

outkasty: :P shino ? ana ily imsawi sha9ali7 fee ? i lost the actuall file my arabic sucks ne ways :P

Anonymous said...

EngliZi font in Kuwaiti girgir :p

enta imbaddil il-7arfaih il "H" mukaan il "S", 7aa6 il-kelma ahsoofich lol

do0da said...

a typo hardly qualifies as a badlya :P